Position Type: Full-Time Salary Exempt
Acroment Technologies is seeking qualified candidates for an Entry-Level Help Desk Technician position at our West Side office. Candidates should exhibit a strong desire to help others with technology support requests. Including, but not limited to, servers, networks, workstations, smartphones, printers, hardware and software. Acroment Technologies offers a relaxed and easygoing work environment, competitive salary, and benefits.
- Provide first level technical support to customers via phone, email and through our ticketing system; ConnectWise.
- Respond to service requests in a timely manner (meeting or exceeding our contracted SLAs)
- Troubleshoot and repair client computers systems (mostly PC, some MAC, smartphones)
- Act as the point of contact for our clients on all types of requests generated internally via our monitoring systems or externally direct from clients.
- Properly classify (priority/categorize) all service requests within our ticket system.
- Coordinate additional resources needed to accomplish requested tasks including client vendors.
- Communicate with customers and additional resources to notify them as to the status of their requests or needed repairs.
- Escalate service requests which you cannot resolve to meet client expectations.
- Complete training programs for our ticketing and monitoring systems.
- Recommend improvements to our internal processes to maximize customer service levels
- Complete timesheets daily with detailed notes of work completed
- Be available for work when scheduled to be on-call (weekly rotation) and attend weekly and quarterly service meetings (after-hours).
- Develop rapport with clients as a trusted resource for help
- Educate end-users on hardware and software operations as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree or related experience in technology support role
- MCP, MCTS, or higher certifications preferred
- Minimum 1 year of past employment experience in a customer service role
- Be committed to improving your technical and soft skills through company offered and self-guided study to further your career in IT
- Strong technological aptitude, work ethic, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation
To submit your resume for consideration, please send your resume to careers[at]acroment.com. Or visit our Contact Us page