Demystifying IT Lunch ‘N Learn Series
Monthly webinar series
Lunch Is On Us
Lunch 'N Learns are exactly what they sound like. In addition to the webinar, we will send attendees a $10 Panera gift card with details on how to order delivery.
Security. Collaboration. Costs. Management.
Reframing the IT conversation to help you better manage your technology and the professionals you’ve chosen to oversee it.
Most entrepreneurs don’t get into business because of their love for all things IT (myself notwithstanding). IT becomes an unavoidable side effect of a growing business. At the same time, IT plays a critical role in your company’s operations, from employee productivity to communications to security and beyond.
More in-depth familiarity with key aspects of your IT infrastructure and technology can make you a better manager and help transform IT into an asset that can help you scale your organization.
My name is Eric Clemens. I’m CEO of Acroment Technologies. In our Demystifying IT Lunch N’ Learn webinar series, I’ll break down your business’ complicated technical elements into strategic language you can understand and put into practice.
We’ll reframe the IT conversation to help you better manage your technology and the professionals you’ve chosen to oversee it. We’ll also provide insights into how to maximize the impact of your IT infrastructure to better grow and scale your business.
- What: Lunch N’ Learns are exactly what they sound like. We’ll present on a determined topic and buy attendees lunch (send you a $10 Panera gift card). As soon as we can, we’d like to host in-person events, but we’ve put that on hold for the time being. Lunch Alternative: If you don’t need lunch, please let us know when registering for a webinar. We’ll donate what we would have spent on lunch to University Settlement, a local nonprofit that is near and dear to our hearts.
- When: Once a month. We are targeting Fridays around noon (est) unless there are frequent requests for a different time.
- Who: These webinars are intended for business leaders. Please feel free to invite your colleagues and peers to join if an upcoming webinar topic may be relevant.
- Where: We will be using Microsoft Teams.
Example Webinar Topics
- Cybersecurity Threats
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration for Small Businesses
- Purchasing Computer Hardware
- Manage IT Professionals
- Supporting Remote Employees
- IT Costs and Budgeting
- Disaster Recovery Protection
- IT and Business Planning
- Maximizing Outlook for a web